Thursday, July 8, 2010

Assemblage of some Random Thoughts...

This being my very first tryst with the world of blogging, I am not really sure what I want to get out there. I feel like a small child now standing at the entrance of a new and exciting world that would provide me with endless possibilities to think, feel, create, challenge and rediscover myself, which of course at that age I didn’t realize I was doing! It is like finally allowing that part of me that I always harboured, to breathe. It’s like accepting the presence of someone you know you’ve always loved but always trying to pretend it didn’t matter.

I really do feel like I’ve been left loose at a candy store and I am unable to decide which candy to give my attention to first!!

My thoughts maybe very random and haphazardly put, but I’ve decided to let it remain the way it is, without refining it ; because refining it would only make it shiny, glossy and entirely unreal like most things we see these days. And I honestly hate the superficial armour people seem to hide behind. I mean, if you can’t be what you really are, what is the point of being at all? How many times are you going to change yourself just because Someone else does not appreciate you. That, is one of the reasons why I like writing, it lets you be who you are. There is no one you have to please, no one to explain anything to. It is just a free expression of your thoughts.

Sometimes when I write, it surprises even me to read what I’ve been thinking. An unrestrained flow of thoughts is one of the most beautiful things that I’ve experienced. I find I discover a new aspect of mine every time I write a piece, whatever the underlying idea maybe.

And that is probably why I find it apt to head my first blog as “Rediscovering Myself”. Like Albert Einstein has said, “You can go through life as if nothing is a miracle; or you can go through life as though everything is….”

Me? I’m just going through life looking for miracles!!

1 comment:

  1. straight from the heart! its beautiful what you have written! i could actually feel you right next to me saying all of it!!! i love it!

    ReplyDelete